Getting thin-film coatings of various metals and metal oxides, by spraying with a RF magnetron sputtering system ATC Orion. Sputtering systems AJA International, Inc ATC ORION Series are compact version of the popular series of ATC, and are designed to provide maximum performance for tight budgets.
Magnetron ATC ORION system has the following characteristics:
- High degree of protection from external contamination (using nitrogen inlet air into the chamber, the additional buffer chamber with a separate turbomolecular pump for loading substrates dust compartment to buffer chamber).
- Heating system table objects can heat the substrate up to 850 °Ñ.
- Rotation of table objects can be applied evenly film coatings on substrates with a diameter of 150 and 200 mm.
- Thickness measurement using quartz crystal produces a film with an accuracy of 1 nm.
- Deposition process automation software allows you to control all the major parameters.
- To programmatically create and burn algorithms change parameters during the deposition process, allows a high degree of reproduction.